Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Durango Drifters' Pre-Trip Survey:Tric

What is the most unnecessary thing you packed?

Probably my knitted snow hat… I heard it could be as low as 30 degrees in Yellowstone…so therefore better safe than sorry right? My ears will be warm. :)

What is the most prized possession you packed? My flask! “Hi my name is Tric and I am an….” Jokinggg. I would say my camera; it will be storing memories that will be with me forever.

If you had to leave someone in the middle of the desert, who would it be?

Hmm…I would practice utilitarianism “the greatest good, for the greatest number.” Maximize pleasure and minimize pain for the greater good. If I the situation called for it, I would sacrifice for the team. Yes, guys, I ADORE YOU ALL!

Where are you most excited to go on the trip?

Seriously, EVERYDAY and SOAKING IT ALL IN! I am just super excited to get out and see and experience it all in the 40-day time frame with my wolf pack. I am looking forward to camping and hotels, mountains and beaches, canyons and plains. Oh yeah, and VEGAS with my wolf pack.

What are you most excited to do on the trip? The unplanned and impromptu adventures….cause lets be honest Murphy’s law has a way of always saying hello. Ps. Dear God, Please give the Durango that extra push to make it home in one piece!

According to ground rules, if you’re behind the wheel, you dictate the music. What will be playing when you’re driving?
 Probably a mixture of everything, the location will probably dictate a lot of what I jam out to… and sometimes silence.

Who is most likely to get a ticket along the way?

I would say Jorge. I know he will only be joining us for the first 5 days, but if he drives anything like the way he handles Shrondra his black mistress AKA. Dodge charger, we will be hearing a lot of “License and registration please”

Who is most likely to cause trouble along the way?

Cobra. He always finds a way to ignite an altercation or two…

It must be the cobra in him.

If you could bring one more person along, who would it be? Reese Nicole, if she was potty trained and off her “Nu Nu’s.” Oh and if she had a fake ID. She will be greatly missed.

Do you think you will lose or gain weight over the 40 days? Well is trail mix and granola bars fattening? I will probably turn into a peanut butter & jelly sandwich, instead.

Speaking of eating…If you were stranded somewhere and ran out of food, who would you decide to cannibalize first?
 hmmm…they would all taste like chicken.

Do you plan to collect any little souvenirs along the way?

Considering I might not be able to afford food and a decent nights rest, I would say maybe like coasters or Mike Tyson’s tiger.

What are your 3 biggest goals for the road trip?

To beat my Manitou incline record

To avoid being eaten by mountain lions an or snakes

To come home in one piece

1

No comments:

Post a Comment